Bed Bug Spray To Kill & Get Rid of Bed Bugs
A review of the best bed bug spray for exterminating bed bugs - used at home and by hotels, pest control
companies and cleaning professionals.
Need to get rid of bed bugs? Try the following 2 top rated bed bug sprays - rated in terms of value for money
and effectiveness in killing bed bugs in your home - for FAST and
Note: To effectively get rid of bed bugs, using bed bug spray should be part of an
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach, meaning using multiple and different steps to treat and eradicate a
pest. Many pest control professionals use bed bug spray in addition to other treatment methods and often, spraying
worked best after steaming and vacuuming.
Steri-Fab Bed Bug Spray
Price: $16.49 - 16 oz. (with Free
Popular among professional pest exterminators,
Steri-Fab is labelled as one of the top rated bed bug spray and contact killer
Steri-Fab not only kills bed bugs and their eggs quickly but is also highly effective against fleas, ticks, dust
mites, roaches and a host of other insects. In addition, Steri-Fab can also be use as a disinfectant, sanitizer,
instecticide and deodorant all-in-one solution.
- Registered with the United States EPA
- Kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs, mold, fungus and mildew on contact
- Safe for use on mattresses, bedding, sofas, carpets and furniture
- Fast drying with no residual effect. Treated items can be used after 15 to 20 mins
- Non toxic, non-flammable, non-irritating and non-staining water-based formula
Active Ingredients: 3-PHENOXYBENZYL D-CIS AND TRANS * *2.2-DIMETHYL-3- (2-METHYLPROPENYL)
CYCLOPROPANECARBOXYLATE0 - .22%, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL - 60.39%, DIDECYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE N-ALKYL (C14
50%,C12 40%, C16 10%) - 0.114%, DIMETHYL BENZYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE0 - .076%
Steri-Fab is a highly effective bed bug spray and is also one of the best-selling contact
killers in the market for its ability to quickly kill bed bugs and their eggs without leaving any residual or
Many users who have used Steri-Fab had great success with the spray against bed bugs - and it is also the bed
bug spray of choice used professionally by many hotels, cleaning professionals and pest control
For people who traveled from place to place, Steri-Fab is also an INEXPENSIVE,
PORTABLE bed bug spray that you can carry around CONVENIENTLY to protect yourself
from bed bugs by spraying it around the room and bed without leaving any stain or odor. Furthemore, there's no
mixing, so it's really no effort. Simply point and spray!
One 16 oz. can appoximately cover and treat a regular sized room including bed, sofa, and other furnitures. One
gallon covers approximately 1500 square feet.
Buy Steri-Fab Bed Bug Spray To Kill Bed Bugs - $16.49 (16
Pronto Kill Bed Bugs Spray
Price: $5.84 - 10 oz.
Pronto is fast becoming
one of the best selling bed bug spray for bed bug treatment given its cost
effective solution for consumers to ward off possible bed bug infestation.
Alot of products vary in their effectiveness, but Pronto is one of the best. Not only is it
EFFECTIVE in killing bed bugs, this specially formulated do-it-yourself bed bug spray is also one
of the most INEXPENSIVE solution to kill bed bugs and dust mites where they hide.
- Kill bed bugs on contact
- Will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces
Active Ingredients: 3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 2 SR)-2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methylprop-1-Enyl)
Cyclopropane Carboxylate 0.4%; N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboxamide 1.6%.
To ensure it's effectiveness,
- Apply to a wide area surrounding the location of the possible infestation.
- Spot treat to cracks, crevices, floorboards, headboards and walls where bed bugs may hide.
- Spray directly to your furniture, bedding and mattress concentrating on tufts, folds and seams.
Pronto works well for isolated issues with bed bugs and mild infestations. Users also reported that having extra
is recommended to get the job done successfully.
Buy Pronto Kill Bed Bugs Spray - $5.84 (10 oz.)
Additional Tips To Get Rid of Bed Bugs
For best results to get rid
of bed bugs with bed bug spray, you should also include additional treatment steps such as:
- Clear the house or room of any general clutter, so that it will be easier to inspect and clean the affected
areas and the extermination attempts will be more effective.
- Bed frame should be dismantle and furnishing move away from the wall to expose more bed bug hiding
- Room should be vacuummed and personal items stored in large garbage bags until they can be properly sorted
- If you suspect your clothes and bed linens have come into contact with bed bugs, they should be washed in
hot water above 120°F for at least 20 minutes to effectively exterminate them.
- Mattress, box spring and pillows should be encase with bed bug proof mattress covers to prevent bed bugs from getting in
- Professional grade bed bug steamers should be used to steam treat
and sterilize mattress, furniture, sofas and carpets before treating the infested areas with a bed bug
- Holes, cracks and crevices should be caulk and seal up to prevent possible bed bugs harbourage sites.
- Natural Diatomaceous Earth should be apply around the room for long term results.
- It is also vital that you thoroughly follow up with regular inspections and treatments of the possible
infected areas every other day, for at least 1 to 3 months to to fully eliminate bed bugs.
To browse or see more of other types of bed bug spray, click here...